Solution For: Crops
Foliar nutrition is an efficient strategy to correct deficiencies during periods of fast plant growth. Folia-IQ products are highly bioavailable minerals bound with glycine.
Solution For: Crops
Foliar fertilizers are an eﬃcient alternative to correct deﬁciencies during periods
of fast plant growth. Folia-IQ products are highly bioavailable foliar fertilizers
chelated with glycine.
Results You Can See
Folia-IQ is a family of micronutrients designed for use in agronomic applications. Using amino acid chelation technology, Folia-IQ delivers essential nutrition into and throughout the plant. Efficient absorption of micronutrients through the leaves, at the right time, can help support plant health during periods of environmental stresses and help maximize production.
Iowa Soybean Association Trials | 2019
+21.6 bu – Corn
Zn @V4: Rate (oz/acre) 4.28
SE Iowa (both harvest and sat img)
Dark Green = 198 bushels
Red = 140 bushels
How It Works
Folia-IQ uses the smallest amino acid, glycine, for chelation. The small size and neutral molecular
charge of glycine enables it to enter the plant easily, carrying the micronutrients with it.
Less Is More
Once absorbed into the leaf, glycine and the attached micronutrients
are translocated through the plant so lower application rates can be used.
1. Nielsen, R.L. (2017, May). Historical Corn Grain Yields for the U.S. retrieved from www.agry.purdue.edu/ext/corn/news/timeless/YieldTrends.html
2. Data on file; T. Eichert e. al. HGoTECH GmbH. 2017
3. Data on file; Ohio corn field test 2019, Buckeye Ag Testing data, Crop Health Labs sap analysis.
4. Data on file; Florida citrus field test 2019, KAC Research, Inc. data, Crop Health Labs sap analysis.
©Copyright Phytobiotics North America, LLC. All rights reserved.All trademarks are property of Phytobiotics Futterzusatzstoffe GmbH.
- Readily bioavailable foliar micronutrients
- Shown to assimilate and translocate
- High mineral content among chelated products
- Supports plant growth, health and genetic yield potential
- Environmentally responsible with lower application rates
2019 Yield Results
We are firm believers in obtaining product performance results via third party research and on-farm demonstrations.